As our growth continues, we are searching for a highly motivated and energetic Sales Consultant to join our international team. Our customers are universities and academic institutions worldwide. You will work directly with our future customers, guiding them through their digital marketing journey and help them fill their classrooms by benefitting from the variety of services Keystone provides. You will play a key role in our global growth strategy with help from our excellent and diverse Study Abroad team and your direct Sales Manager. You will work as an individual contributor, and you will manage the entire sales cycle while following Keystone’s proven sales process and methodology. Are you ready to play a part in an international success story?
Our corporate & working language is English, - and we highly value any additional language skills.
- Create and manage a sales pipeline.
- Make outbound calls and book web demos based on a provided list of prospects and customers.
- Proactively initiate contact with prospective buyers and follow up on these.
- Increase our portfolio value by acquiring new customers (higher education & academic institutions).
- Take ownership of the full sales process from prospecting until the effective hand over to our Customer Success team.
- Cooperate with the Customer Success team to identify and win upsell opportunities.
- Strive for always delivering the highest quality of service whilst demonstrating excellent executive presence.
- Consistently meet (and exceed) monthly KPIs that offer you generous and uncapped commissions.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Some knowledge of modern SaaS-solutions will be helpful in your ability to adapt to and understand our operational model.
- Any hands-on experience with sales tools such as HubSpot or other CRM software is a benefit.
- You are customer focused, commercially minded and with the ability to quickly grasp the needs of the customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, and any other languages are considered a big plus.
- You are self-motivated and self-managed and like to work within a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment.
- Competitive and high performing individual with high integrity and you like working with clear targets and goals.
- Willing to reach out to customers globally and work across different time zones.
What are your opportunities?
- Promote and support higher educational opportunities globally
- Join a successful international company with endless potential.
- Get a chance to grow - both personally and professionally.
- Become part of an inspiring and collaborative working environment.
Keystone is trusted by more than 110 million unique prospective students every year to help students and learners make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes, namely, which higher education degree program or course to attend.
In turn, Keystone helps over 5 750 education institutions reach, recruit, and enroll students in more than 190 countries, across 460 student websites, including Masterstudies.com, Bachelorstudies.com, Educations.com and FindAMasters. Keystone also operates a range of other global student recruitment services, including Blueberry.nu, Keystone Sports and Keystone Recruit.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, Keystone is backed by Viking Venture and Verdane, two leading Nordic venture firms. With offices across the Nordics, Germany, and the UK, Keystone has an international staff of more than 500+ employees. We are a vibrant and talented group of global citizens with a true passion for education and technology, and our vision is to help everyone in the world find the right education.
Epost: Logg inn for å se kontaktinformasjon