Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution -- we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done -- that’s why we need you to join us.
Purpose of the position:
Drive ownership activities connected to the Norwegian offshore wind projects and contribute to optimising the value of the assets.
- Coordinate activities to realize value from the Norwegian offshore wind assets
- Ensure that Statkraft’s commitments and obligations as an owner are fulfilled
- Manage Shareholder agreements and ensure Statkraft’s interests are protected
- Be accountable for day-to-day partnership engagement and representation
- Drive and coordinate relevant negotiations from owner’s side
- Report to owner on project status, decisions, progress, financial status, risk mitigation and other issues
- Provide Statkraft board members with proposal for Statkraft view in board matters, and be the point of contact between board members and the project
- Support and challenge project director and project team
- Support project team in coordination with external and internal stakeholders
- Support project team in preparing decision basis documents to meet project and Statkraft requirements, and build alignment between the decision makers and staff functions prior to gate meetings
- Ensure that appropriate processes are run to establish Statkraft’s view on strategic/commercial issues in a timely manner, among others financing, O&M responsibility and PR/Communications
- Ensure anchoring and resourcing for owner-related activities such as CfD strategy, financing, M&A, renegotiation of relevant agreements
- Drive process for route to market for Statkraft’ share of production, including PPA negotiations
- Support on promoting project internally and towards external stakeholders
- Master degree engineering business management or similar
Experience / knowledge
- Solid experience from
- Ownership management or similar
- Energy Market
- Demonstrated commercial understanding, insight into project economics, valuation, and key value drivers
- Deep wind insight (technical and commercial)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships and collaborate constructively with internal and external stakeholders
- High personal integrity and high ethical standards with strong HSSE understanding and commitment
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose -- meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities, and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
We evaluate applications for this role on a continuing basis, so please apply with your CV and cover letter through our career pages as soon as possible