At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Our Department in Stavanger and Bergen is now looking for a Surveying Engineer / Landmåler.What will you be doing?
- Perform dimensional control surveys, on- & offshore (worldwide)
- Calculation and 3D modelling (Microstation/PDMS)
- Perform 3D Laserscanning & point cloud management (LFM)
- High grade of involvement in ongoing tasks for planning of work
- Installation assistance, setting out known coordinates on site
- Dimension control of prefabricated items in own yard and equipment at vendors’ locations
We think you should have:
- You have recently graduated (BSc or MSc) and has gained some experience in surveying
- You have a high ability to learn and great interest for new technology and digitalization
- Experience with dimensional control and/or land surveying in some of the following areas:
- Processing of captured data and preparation of final deliverables
- 3D Laser scanning and related data processing
- A commercial mindset, good communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Professional development and excellent career opportunities with the chance to work on a wide variety of renewables projects such as carbon capture, hydrogen, offshore wind & aqua culture
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working conditions throughout the different phases of your life journey
- Competitive pay and benefits with excellent pension and insurance schemes as well as private health services provided by Aker Care
- Access to welfare club with free gym facilities, sports equipment hires and cabins for rent in the mountains and by the sea
- Possibility to work remotely/from home 1-3 days per week
**Interested? Contact us.**Please apply thru the recruitment portal, applications made via email will not be processed. Applications will be evaluated continuously, so no need to wait until the deadline to apply.
We use Semac background checks in our recruitment process.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Diversity and InclusionAker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
Adresse: 5254 Sandsli