Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret Entreprenør og gründer Helse og arbeidsliv
- Assistant Reservations Manager
- Reservation Manager
The Cluster Reservation office based in Brussels represents the following hotels:
The reservations agent is in charge of:
1. Answering incoming phone calls and handling incoming faxes/emails:
- Room quotation depending on the Revenue strategy
- Giving rates information
- Making reservations
- Giving hotel Information
- Pro forma, credit card authorisation form
- Encoding group rooming list
- Making group quotations
- Sending group contracts
2. Inputs reservations
3. Proceeds to cancellation or changes of reservations
4. Depending on the requests, the agent will inform the other departments about the guest’s needs
5. Depending on the situation, the agent will be in contact with the guest directly (email, phone calls may be required)
6. Daily check of bookings coming via interfaces
7. Daily check of arrivals (website...)
We are looking for:
A reservations agent that is part of the active life of the office by working different shifts and weekdays/ends.
Participation in the daily meetings, optimization of revenue using up-selling and cross selling, always in a professional, positive, efficient and sales manner. The sales agent will guide the guest to select the hotel that corresponds best to his/her expectations.
Fluent in Dutch and a very good knowledge of English and/or French.
Team spirit, good presentation, good communication and good knowledge of French, Dutch and English are essential.
We’ll be happy to welcome you in a young, innovating, open minded and developing company.
What we offer:
- Training and personal development opportunities;
- Fulltime contract;
- Complimentary hospital insurance.
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.