OGC is a global leader in integrating power and automation for the oil, gas and chemicals industry.
We need a summer intern to help us with the OGC Website.
Some of your tasks will be:
• Analysis of webpage behavior – collect data from Google Analytics
• Edit, update and revamp website
• HTML coding for website
• Other relevant digital tasks
You, as a summer intern, gets a unique possibility to obtain valuable experience, connect to new relations and get knowledge with one of the world’s leading technological companies. There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join us. Together we create a better world.
The position will be based in Oslo
We are looking for:
• Students with major in Computer Science
• Students with basic knowledge of what Google Analytics tool is
• Understand basic definition of page view, session, bounce rate etc.
• Students that takes lead.
• Students that is fluent in English.
• It’s a plus if you know how to write Java language to create animation function on website. (“weblize” OGC production handbook)
• Someone that can work from end of July to end of August.
We look forward to receiving your personal motivational letter, CV, transcripts and references as soon as possible via the ABB Portal.
The Selection is ongoing.