APL Norway AS, part of NOV Completion & Production Solutions, is a global leader in offshore mooring- and loading systems, providing specific, patented technologies to energy companies, FPSO-, FSO- and shuttle tanker operators worldwide. Our Arendal, Norway location, is recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join the team.
C ontracts Manager
Key tasks will include:
Qualifications and skills:
- Support all tiers of APL with regards to contractual matters including negotiations, interpretations, disputes, claims, risk, insurance and contracting forms
- Provide contractual advice to Tender/BD Team, Project Teams, After Sales Department, and APL Management
- Perform contract reviews, liaise Legal Department for contractual reviews for tendering of both major projects and After Sales.
- Review of draft subcontracting documents supplied by the Project Team to ensure Client contract obligations have been flowed down to the subcontractors.
- Provide assistance to Project Managers, Purchasers, and Supply Chain Manager in regards to review of RFQ's, drafting of subcontract special conditions, form of subcontract, clarifications, evaluation and normalization of tenders, tender negotiation, internal approvals and award, review of insurance and guarantees when requested
- 1st point of contact to the Legal Department when additional Project legal support is required
- Monitor and assist with project closeout; receipt of all completion certificates, finalization of insurance claims and disputes.
- Other tasks as assigned.
We are looking for positive and committed candidates with a good understanding of contract principles, terms and negotiations. A Masters Degree is an advantage, but candidates with a Bachelor Degree in Law, preferable, or a Bachelor Degree in Business Management will be sufficient based on 10 years contract experience. This is a senior level position.
The candidates need to be structured, systematic, self-driven and goal oriented. Candidates must be able to prioritize their work and work independently. Key customer focus will in the ability to support our Contracts Team in providing strong support the Business Development Team and Project Team(s). Good communication skills in English both written and oral are mandatory as well as being fluent in Norwegian. Some travel will be required. APL National Oilwell Varco can offer:
Interesting and demanding assignments in an international environment with opportunities for professional development. The company enjoys an informal working atmosphere, characterized by openness and personal responsibility Søknadsfrist:
APL Norway ASSted:
Olje og gassHentet fra:
Adresse: 4816 KOLBJØRNSVIK