SEB is looking for 24 trainees globally starting off with recruiting two trainee positions to the Markets unit in Oslo, Norway. SEB’s trainee programme has the ambition to recruit young and talented applicants who are given the opportunity to build a unique platform and develop into future leaders or specialists at SEB.
The programme include 24 trainees globally. SEB’s trainee programme has the ambition to recruit young and talented applicants who will be given the opportunity to build a unique platform and develop into future leaders or specialists at SEB. We more than encourage applicants with all backgrounds.
- Academic degree in business, engineering or equivalent
- Graduated or worked for less than three years since graduation
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience acquired through studying or working abroad
- Experience acquired through leading projects or extracurricular activities
- Socially skilled
- Openness and curiosity
- Highly motivated
- Personal maturity
- Strong analytical capacity
- Your assignment as a trainee
- As a trainee, you will get insights in the advising and execution of Markets’ offerings. During the traineeship, you can expect to work on a challenging variety of tasks in all aspects of the transaction process. You will also gain contacts and cooperate with several business units within SEB.
During the trainee year, you will have the opportunity to visit and work in other business units and to spend part of your time abroad. You will also take part in international SEB training sessions. After approx. 3-6 months you will be assigned to a specific department within Markets. Alternatives are Foreign Exchange & Commodities, Fixed Income & Derivatives, Equities, Securities Research, Financial Advisory, Macro & Strategy Research.
The trainee position offers very good opportunities for personal and career development within SEB.
The Merchant Banking division has overall responsibility for servicing large and medium-sized companies, financial institutions, banks and commercial real estate clients. It operates in 20 countries. Merchant Banking offers its clients integrated investment and corporate banking solutions.